Friday, November 6, 2015

DigCit Community Pitch Aftermath

   My digcit community pitch was last night and it went way better than expected. I made my own poster dedicated to informing the public about my project and what i plan on achieving. In the poster, I had pictures of Michael, his children, and his wife Linda who is my mentor as I previously have stated. I had a column on what GBM is and some facts on it. I also had a column dedicated to Michael and another one dedicated to what my final product will be. 
   I met lots and lots of people who were very interested in my poject and what my cause is. I was very scared at first but the people were very welcoming. A lot of the parents were there as well as students which was really nice because they actually comforted me. It was very encouraging all the support I gained from not just the students but the admin as well! I definitely gained some supporters! 





No comments:

Post a Comment