Thursday, October 22, 2015

DigCit Genius Time Reflection

   This week I have completed the digcit folder. In that, I completed the "Using the Internet to Engage People in Social Causes" activity, the "Change.org Video Questions", and also the "Time to Innovate!" assignment. 
   With these assignments, I have better learned how to raise awareness in social media. I finally realized how big social media is in terms of raising awarness. Social media can be seen as a medium to channel personal thoughts and feelings but can also be used to raise awareness by things as simply retweeting or reposting things and can be as big as having a unified account for an important cause. 
   My final product has become more of a blur over the past couple of weeks. I have been trying to figure out how I can make the video outstanding for both Michael and Linda. I honestly am way better at just doing things in the momment than precisely planning things out because I tend to overthink simple things. My schedules benchmark is semi-completed but I do not mind because I feel like its what I need to do to make it the best it can be. 
   My goal for next week is to try and have a better understanding of my project and how I want it all to play out. Once I have a better understanding of how I want it all to play out, I can finally take action but for now im just going to have to keep brainstorming. 
"Fight The Good Fight 5k." - Home. Fight the Good Fight, n.d. Web. 22 Oct. 2015. 


No comments:

Post a Comment